1. What is included in the E-Board package?
The E-Board insulation system is a DIY kit. The package is delivered to your building site, so you can get started right away. Find out about what exactly is included for your façade renovation or new-build construction.
- Insulation panels moulded in EPSHR with alignment ridges, the perfect way to achieve correct alignment and improved adhesion of the brick slips. Available in our four brick sizes, with joints of approximately 12 mm for standard brickwork, and of approximately 4 mm for a joint-free effect.
- Hand-moulded brick slips and corner slips of 20 mm will give your new façade the look and feel of a traditional brick exterior wall.
- Cement mortar-based adhesive with components which guarantees a permanent bond between brick slips, wall insulation and exterior wall.
- Anchors are supplied as nail plugs or screw plugs, depending on the chosen base that the system is attached to.
- Lightly expanding polyurethane foam ensures the bonding and waterproofing of the seams of the insulation panels and the corners. Any cracks and gaps between the façade insulation and other obstacles are also sealed.
- The glue gun to inject PUR foam is supplied free of charge for a volume of 30 sqm or more.
- A cleaning spray ensures that your glue gun is always clean after finishing your work.
- An expandable foam band or compriband ensures waterproofing and air tightness between the façade insulation and the window frame.