Natural, high-quality, easy to use and maintain
Brick is a warm and noble natural product. Made from 100% natural ingredients. Facing bricks are a durable product with a lifespan of over 100 years, facing bricks are a UK favourite when it comes to constructing sturdy and stylish façades.
A facing brick protects you against the elements and are maintenance-free. Non-combustible and non-flammable. Facing Bricks are very flexible so that during the construction process and throughout their lifespan the layout of the building can be customized.
Vandersanden Group offers a great variety of facing bricks in the UK as well as other countries. You can choose from 8 facing brick sizes:
- Waal size 50: +/- 210 x 100 x 50 mm
- Module size 50: +/- 190 x 90 x 50 mm
- Module size 65: +/- 190 x 90 x 65 mm
- DF 65 mm size: +/- 210 x 100 x 65 mm
- Normal size: +/- 240 x 115 x 70 mm
- Zero: +/- 204 x 100 x 50 mm
- WF-7: +/- 210 x 70 x 50 mm
- New!! LF40: 240 x 90 x 40 mm
Advice and recommendations to ensure an excellent result for your façade. If you are using experts, then this advice will describe their work methods.